Thursday 2 April 2009

Black Arc

So I've just been scouring the internet for some cool new tunes and fucking hell, I found a fucking killer band!..


Black Arc


Hailing from glasgow and sounding like the shit! I love these guys! From what I've learnt in the short time between hearing them, loving them and starting to write about them (about 2 minutes), they tour like motherfuck and have got fucking awesome reviews from some big people including Zane Lowe and Martin Bate from XFM.


Guitar tones are perfect and the rhythms are fucking great, the bass is locked so tightly with the drums which are absolutrly perfect and the singing is spot on all the time; fucking great.


Bit of an experimental rock sound going on but still with a commercial edge that makes them good for radio and shit; I'll be definately catching these live whenever I can!
So check out Black Arc

No comments:

Post a Comment